Notice is hereby given that the Member Forum & Annual General Meeting of the Museums Association of Saskatchewan will be held on Friday June 10, 2022 at 10:45am in Estevan, SK.
It will be undertaken for the following purposes:
1. To hold the annual Member Forum.
2. To receive the Annual Report of the Association.
3. To receive the Financial Statements and report of the Association’s auditor.
4. To appoint the auditor for the ensuing year.
5. To elect two (2) Directors.
6. To consider Bylaw revisions proposed by the Board of Directors.
Location: The Days Inn by Wyndham Estevan, 1305 9 St, Estevan, SK.
The Member Forum will take place at 10:45 am with the AGM immediately to follow.
The AGM will be open to everyone, and only MAS members can vote.
The AGM and Member Forum are free to attend.
Please register in advance as soon as possible here.
The registration deadline is May 31, 2022.