National Coaches week is a time to celebrate the positive impact coaches have on athletes and their communities across Canada. The annual campaign is an opportunity to recognize coaches for the integral role they play by taking the time to say #ThanksCoach.
Check out the Prairie Central District “GAME PLAN” and join us in celebrating District Coaches!
#itsgametime #thankscoach #pcdhometownhero
A. Coach’s Bursary:
- 4 x $50 Bursaries providing assistance in attending a coaching workshop (on-line or in person)
- Workshops to be completed before March 10, 2021
- Successful applicant will be required to do an evaluation upon course completion
- Applications will be on a first come, first served basis
- Applicants must be from the Prairie Central District
- Click here to register
Be sure to check out the PCD Coaching Assistance Program as well
B. #ThanksCoach Video Compilation!
- Take a photo or record a short video saying “Thanks Coach”! (Please turn your phone sideways (horizontal) when recording or taking your pic!)
- Send it to email@example.com before September 23, 2020 to be entered in to win an EPIC prize pack for YOU & YOUR FAVOURITE COACH! (Be sure to include your name, where you live, and the name of your favourite Coach when you send your picture or video.)
- PCD will pick a winner and share a Prairie Central District #ThanksCoach video compilation on Facebook on Friday at noon!
By sending us your video, you waive your rights to the content you provide and grant Prairie Central District non-exclusive license to publish, display, reproduce and/or modify your submissions in perpetuity.
To be entered into the draw, you must live in the Prairie Central District.
All entries will be entered into the draw. The name will be picked at random from a hat.
Prize packs may contain items that will make you jump for joy, be prepared to be rocked!
Click here to read how the Coaches Association of Saskatchewan are celebrating this week with an offer for some free #NCCP courses noting that capacity for each course is limited and available on a first come, first served basis.