2020 Saskatchewan Summer Games will be held in Lloydminster from July 26-August 1, 2020.
The Saskatchewan Games Council Inc. is seeking a highly motivated and energetic leader to become their Provincial Games Consultant. This person will champion the Saskatchewan Games program and contribute to other Games related duties and priorities within their organization. The job posting for this position can be found here.
Follow the Saskatchewan Games website
Prairie Central District:
Click here for a pdf copy of the 2020 Saskatchewan Summer Games Age Classifications, Events, Team Size
TEAM PRAIRIE CENTRAL participants at the Saskatchewan Winter Games in North Battleford February 18-24, 2018
Saskatchewan Winter Games In North Battleford has the Roster, Results, Newsletters, Banner Carriers & Flag Bearers, Sports/Age Classification and the Participant Handbook.
TEAM PRAIRIE CENTRAL participants at the Saskatchewan Summer Games in Estevan – July 24-30, 2016
Athletes, Coaches, Managers, Mission Staff – TEAM PRAIRIE CENTRAL 2016
- To provide an athlete-centered multi-sport experience that compliments provincial sport governing bodies, long term athlete and coach developmental plans, generally in the LTAD ‘Train to Train’ stage of development
- To identify Saskatchewan participants with the potential to advance to higher levels of competition (Provincial Team, National Competitions, Canada Games, Western Canada Summer Games, North American Indigenous Games)
- To enhance community development through a sport legacy of upgraded equipment, facilities, experienced officials, cultural understanding and appreciation, and a corps of volunteers
- To motivate participants to achieve higher level of sport skill and physical well being
- To promote athlete, coach and official development programs within all Districts in the province
- To provide a provincial showcase which increases public awareness and support for amateur sport in Saskatchewan
- To generate economic and tourism benefits within the host community and surrounding area.